A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

April Fools Day

April Fools Day
National Poetry Month
28 days 10 hours
I spent all day, well nearly all day, writing an essay for my ScotGoth lit course. I have enjoyed the course but I am sick of Renton and Macushla.
The weather in Raleigh
for tomorrow is 85 F and sunny. The miserable cold weather I must wade through this week is depressingly bleak, cold, and miserable. I don't think I will take my winter gear south with me.
My truck for the 26-30 is confirmed. Now all I need is someone to toss my bed onto the truck on the 27th.
Moments of panic alternate with moments of anxiety for I have
only 8 school days, not counting exams, left in my undergrad career:
4 219 classes left and one exam
4 353 classes left and one exam
4 120 classes left and one exam one assignment due on the 11th
1 484 class left and one exam essay due on the 5th

Fun read for this week: Beyond: new poems by Albert Goldbarth published in 1998. He actually has newer collections out, so they are not really new poems anymore.
And now for a poem:
http://www.nothing-new.com/poetry/creely.htm



No comments: