A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Morning

I am at Barb's this morning waiting for the house to rise from its rest and begin moving about. Later today I will head off to Carol's and then back to Edmonton for a few hours. Soon I will no longer be in Canada. 25 hours and my plane leaves.

The trip to Cold Lake was long and boring. There was a strong gusting wind that kept threatening to blow my bed out of the truck everytime I headed north. Fortunately, most of the trip is more east than North, but there were times when I wondered if it would stay in the truck.

I have been sleeping on the bed here at Barb's. It has been nice to have my own bed to sleep on, maybe I should cart my bed everywhere I go. Have bed will sleep anywhere.

My next post will be in Chapel Hill. I should have a photo or two to put up then as well. It should be warm when I get there as well, mid eighties!

35 hours until I am in Chapel Hill.

No comments: