A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Almost Six

Bit cold here this morning. I almost stayed in bed watching the sun burn away the almost frost from the world. It is amazing how cold 49 feels after a summer of 90's. I shall whine from now until summer returns about how miserably cold it is, except on those days when people in Cold Lake an area suffer from forty belows. At that point I will gloat about my beautiful weather. I am easily pleased.

I am growing quite fond of Mary Lamb and her crazy brother Charles. Insanity that can find outlets and survive is inspiring. Not that I would trust her with a knife in hand, but her story is still worth telling. Not that I will tell it here, but I do encourage you to go read Charles Lamb's essays, and the story of Mary.



I had some great pancakes with real maple syrup for breakfast. I will have 'beef' Stroganoff for supper. It is tough being a vegan.

No comments: