A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Snail in the Soup
I am one more day closer to winter, and already I dream of summer. Where is the warm weather that now seems so distant?
I have another busy day ahead of me, but I should enjoy what I am doing today, no desperate deadlines (until Wednesday Night! and Thursday night!), time enough to muck about and think about the things I would like to think about. I am rather pleased with my copy of the Chicago Manual (15th ed.). Guess that makes me some kind of uncool? Ah well, everyone has their cross to bear (furry and growly), and mine is pretty light, a teddy bear.
Our high today was 80. Not sure this warm weather is going to last, but it sure is nice (baring the no shower cept Sunday thing). I made this great supper tonight, schmushed horseradish potatoes, sauteed spinach, and baked and marinated tempeh. Filling though. For desert I had a chocolate loaf cake with a scoop of chocolate vegan ice cream. Just roll me to school tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment