A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday April 4

We received another half inch of rain overnight/yesterday. Though it is a bit disappointing to not be able to go running around taking pictures of all things green, it is sure making things go green. I am hoping it will be dry enough to allow me to go to the arboretum today. I want to stick my nose into some wisteria, and perhaps, take a photo or two of it blooming. On the bus home yesterday, I looked off in that direction, and there was a tree that was not yet leafing. But it was covered in the light blue/white of the wisteria flowers. Very beautiful, for a weed.

I finished my teaching yesterday with some individual conferences. It is quite terrifying to think that there are only three weeks left in this semester. In two weeks I have to have one paper written, finish my edits for a chapbook, and have a rough draft of another paper polished enough to do a presentation, and grade a whack of papers. The next three weeks will be incredibly busy.

Two posts in one week, wow!

No comments: