A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1

I should be writing, but I have some computer maintenance happening (moving last month's photos to back up drive)along with some photos uploading (check the link to the right) so I thought I would update my blog. It is a new month after all.

Last Tuesday I went down to the arboretum once again. The kinds of flowers that were blooming has changed once again, but there are a lot of them blooming still. There is a huge variety of trees on the site as well, and they have different shaped leaves, and different colored leaves, so even if flowers were not blooming, there would be a lot of interesting plants to ogle.

Other than that the week was quiet. I spent most of my days in my office pretending to work, while really just looking blankly at the screen much of the day. If there were paying jobs for looking blankly at monitors, I likely would be among the best and highly paid. And no, I was not surfing the internet, nor playing video games, just blankly staring at what little I managed to write in the latest Indesign document. My panic level rises with each passing day, only 60 some days left until I start my final term.

Not sure what I will do this week, other than sit and stare at my monitor some more. The forecast looks nice for the week, so I may wander off a bit, though I might not.

I think I will try opening an indd and see if I can get writing as all my morning photos are uploaded. Might be a bit slow yet, but probably fast enough for me.

No comments: