It is five-thirty and the temperature is 77(feels like 79). Heat advisories are out, with the weather people threatening temps near 100 today. Definitely summer. I am sitting out back this morning, and it is pleasant, a slight breeze, noisy birds, no sun, and warm. The only negative is that our ac is not working well, the downstairs heats up, and that means the upstairs unit is unable to cope, so the upstairs heats up as well.
I have made some writing progress the past few days, the panic levels continue to ebb and surge, but at least I am making progress, a little.
Been quiet here the past few days, too hot to make long walks, and I am too lazy to think about other kinds of walks. Maybe next week?
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment