A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Monday, August 4, 2008

August 4

Today I begin my week long intensive so you want to be a comp teacher training course. I was a bit stressed last night, but I feel fine this morning. It will feel strange doing a full day once again. I have become accustomed to short days at school. I suppose the weirdest part of this whole thing is that in just 16 days I will start my first class. I am looking forward to it as well as fearing it, a common reaction I would guess.

The weather has been great here lately, though once again we need rain. We have received more this year than last, but not as much as we need.

I gave Daph her last pill this morning, we have been doing the swallow the pill thing long enough that she has become accustomed to having it happen. In fact, this morning she swallowed when she could have spit. She seems to be better, but still not very active. This house is full of inactivity, though the humans in it are still busy. The second law of thermodynamics in action (or inaction?). Ahh, equilibrium, how we are satisfied with our routine.

No comments: