A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Sept 7

Friday night and Saturday morning we received a little over five inches of rain from Hanna. There was some flooding and fallen trees in our area, but no major damage.

Shortly after the storm I went for a walk down to the lake. Walnut Creek was flowing over its banks in a number of places, the three or four foot banks were stuffed full of water. I have never seen the creek that high in the little over a year I have been here.

Seconds. Everything is repeating now, second summer, second fall,second thanksgiving, and the luster is fading. I think I need to move somewhere new, like...somewhere warmer???


Speaking of warmer, the ac is out downstairs and today is going to be a hot one. The maintenance guy says it will be down until Monday. Blech is the word I have to say about that.

No comments: