A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Post anniversary

I was sitting on the back deck drinking my morning coffee and I realized, I have been here for 2 years. How strange is that? The green is still amazing, even after two years of being here.

Spring is a bit slower this year though. When I arrived in 07, the magnolia were beginning to bloom. I have not seen any even budding yet. Well, not counting the early bloomers back in February and March.

I still find myself weirded out occasionally when I become aware of where I am living.

Two years ago I was waiting for boxes and searching for a place to live come the summer. Now I am busy putting things into boxes getting ready for another move. Someday I would like to settle down and not have to box my life up.

Or, I wish I were young again and everything I own could fit in the trunk/backseat of my Camaro. Remember those days?

No comments: