A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday's come to soon

Too nippy this morning to sit outside sipping coffee so I am inside staring at the bookcase I have to pack today. The sun has hit the edge of the coffee table covering it in a pattern of light and waving tree branch shadows.

Yesterday's journey to Chapel Hill was interesting. We will be going back in a few days (21st) to see a friend defend their dissertation. I had a good lunch with one of my fellow MFAers, but I did not manage to get to any of the used bookstores. Bit depressing.

Carol's meeting went well, but now she has to get to work.

I might have some photos up at my picassa site from Chapel Hill later this morning, it depends on how energetic I get, and whether any of them turn out. By the time we got home (six), had supper (Channa Masala take home), and watched a movie it was too late for me to do anything with them.

Packing today, packing tomorrow, packing Friday.... Maybe I will take a morning off and go somewhere one of those days. Only 15 days to the magic moment of gollee its time to go day. Denton.

No comments: