A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday

Just a quick update. I went to Lowes today (it is about 2.5 miles away, but on a nasty road so I taxied both ways) and picked up most of what I need to get the place looking nice again. I felt sick when I heard the total for the purchases, but most of it is long lasting, and will keep the house in decent shape.

I will be painting a little bit this week/weekend. I do hope to be done by Friday night, but that may not happen. It will depend on how much trouble I have getting ready and finishing things off.

Thursday I hope to get down to the farmer's market and get some fresh veggies. I am craving a tasty tomato.

Other than that, I have been busy unpacking and moving things around and making small repairs here and there.

It is feeling more and more like home.

No comments: