It has been a strange week. After Monday's cruise, I have not done any exploring. Carol finished and submitted her lit review (Yayyy!!) Monday afternoon. Since then I have been her taxi driver (which feels strange as I am still not fully acclimated to my own driving), helping her complete some of the paperwork she has put off since moving here.
I have lost track of what has been done, and when, however, we have been doing it in the morning as much as possible to avoid the afternoon heat. It has been above 100 every day of the week so far. A cold front went through last night bringing a little rain and some cooling, but it is still pleasant.
The toilet was partially fixed yesterday. The handyman has to come back today and replace the flush valve (which includes taking the tank off and putting it back on). Hopefully that will solve the problem.
Carol's parents are coming or a visit today. They should be here around 3 and will leave tomorrow sometime. She is looking forward to seeing them, it has been a long time since their last get together. It is also her birthday, so I will be making some chocolate cupcakes later today.
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment