I did my final presentation in an intro to reference last night and finished the course work for this semester. This semester was a mixed bag. All the courses taught me things I had not known, yet some of the assignments were of little value as learning tools. I am happy to have the first semester finished, and I am looking forward to my nearly one month break.
I did my last virtual reference session Tuesday and will not be doing that again until January. Even though I am not always very busy with that volunteer job, I do find it interesting when I do get questions. There is pleasure in helping people obtain the information they need.
I have been suffering from the winter blahs the last few weeks. It has been cold and gray and it even snowed. This morning it is bitterly cold (20 F, feels like 12) and there is no hope in the future for a warming trend. damn canadians and their cold weather us texans aint wantin youse stuff take it back!!
I have some wonderful plants in the house that were rescued from outside before the freezing weather settled in. They are awesome.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment