The current of cold that came through has ameliorated, slightly. We appear to have hit a February flatline with no rise in temperatures in the foreseeable future.
I have been quietly busy the last few weeks as school kicks in full-time once more. My courses are going ok so far, though I have only completed two weeks of work. What has happened since I last posted:
A flock of robins flew in Friday exciting the cats. Baby Charlie, who is getting huge, made lots of meeping sounds as he tried to decide which bird had the greatest potential to satisfy his hunger. At one point there must have been 50 robins working the back lawn. I suspect they are flocking up getting ready to move north.
I have attended two cataloging classes. My teacher is so very young. :) The class should be interesting, but I am not sure that is where my interests lie.
Because of the weather, I have been locked inside a great deal. I have not done anything outside in the garden patch at all. It is like Christmas eve as a kid every day, but no Christmas day has arrived yet.
The days are getting longer. Cats are content, mostly. Charlie had to get a needle as he was showing signs of tape worms, but he appears better now. Carol is crazy busy, so same old with her.
January was one short month. Can we slow the train for the next few months?
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment