A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It has been a busy morning. I went for my 35 min cardio walk at a local park (~15 min away by car, one way), came home had breakfast, and then mowed my lawn front and back. It has just turned 9:30. High for today is supposed to be 92 and partly cloudy, but it has been a beautiful, clear morning. It does not get more summer morning than this, warm with a soft breeze, birds, lawn mowers all around, sunny, and the smell of fresh mown grass. Yum.

I took some back yard photos yesterday morning. Not all of them have been edited yet, so some are bad. If you want to see  what my back yard looks like this morning, here you go:



I am off to sip water and have a shower.

No comments: