It is too early in the morning to be sitting on the couch waiting for coffee to finish cooking, but here I am. I woke from a dream of a rather large dust devil powering up, leaves moving slowly along its entire height. As I watched, it sped up and roared down the street filling the house with dust. It was real enough to get my eyes open, and real enough that there was thunder rumbling outside. Or is it the other way round, the thunder was real enough to drive the dream?
This morning I take Barb to the Little Rock airport and say goodbye :(. We have had a wonderful time and I will miss her.
I will write more about the wedding later this week when I am home and a little rested.
Update: I am home, cats petted and fed, plants watered, me fed and showered and feeling a bit rung out. Long weekend!!
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment