A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bit of a quiet week here. Monday Carol and I signed up at a local gym. Tuesday a trainer showed us how to use some of the equipment. Wednesday and Thursday I was off to my practicum. Today we go back and do a cool workout.

I am down to one day left on my practicum, and boy will I be glad it is over. The experience itself was fine, it is the commute that gets old quick. Heading home last night I see a sign saying accident on 635W at Marsh Lane three left lanes blocked. So I stay in my right lane which soon slowed to a crawl. Took me over an hour to get the mile and a quarter. It is not stressful or dangerous (long as you keep an eye out for the angry nut jobs) but boring. Don't take long looking at a cement pillar to wish you were somewhere else!

In about 2 weeks I will have completed 3 of the courses I am doing this semester. I can focus on one course to complete the month of November. I am also trying to decide what courses to take to complete the program (one more semester!!).

At least the weather has been great lately. Balmy highs of 80 something with overnight lows in the 50s. Trees are starting to get some color and some people have put in their pansies.

No comments: