Off to Arkansas to visit Carol's parents this morning. I am looking forward to the journey, Carol is stressing due to the excess of grading she must complete. She should be able to get some stuff done in the car and hopefully it will keep her from stressing too much about the traffic on the roads.
Weather forecast looks nice for the weekend. Cold but no dumps of rain scheduled. I am looking forward to the journey today. It has been a long time since I went anywhere. Well, little over seven months! I wonder if my 60 pounds lost will help improve gas mileage.
It has been quiet here at home. I have been just waiting for grades to be posted and Carol has been grading and working on her research. The weather has been mixed, cold and warm. Even managed a nice 70 earlier this week. Wish we had more of them. It is still shocking to be able to open windows in December and not freeze to death.
And it is exactly 60 pounds lost. The scale said 203 this morning. Weight loss has slowed down lately, but I expected that. I do have droopy floppy skin that is not going to disappear all that quick.
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment