The last few weeks have been very quiet.I am living the lull between semesters and refueling for the final push.
Christmas was nice and quiet. We had a small meal in the evening with a fire crackling away. My gift to Carol that evening was throwing the Scrabble game. Earlier in the day we went for a walk in the park for approximately three miles. It was a bit cool, but pleasant.
New Years day we went out and did our usual Saturday workout. I, being the old geezer that I am, was in bed by nine New Years eve.
Next week I will start gearing up for classes again. It is going to be a busy semester.
I have been mired in the mud with my weight loss the last two weeks. I move from 198-201 without seeing any additional changes. I am improving my fitness though.
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment