A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I finished my comps yesterday afternoon. 3 essays in 7 days, now I can spend the next month or so stressing over whether I passed or not. Feels good to have them out of the way, I can now focus on other stressful things. :)

Went for a nice long run this morning. First time in nearly three weeks I have done anything more than just a short trot here or there. Total distance covered this morning was approximately 7 miles, though I only ran, maybe, 6 of them. Great weather for running this morning. Around 65, bit of a breeze, not too humid, and cloudy. The trail was dry and firm, so no slippy slide into trees. It is a bit rutty with all the mountain bikes that ripped it up when muddy, but it is in decent shape.

The weather was great last week, we even managed one high of 80 something. I, unfortunately, was unable to get out and enjoy the great day. I am hoping the nice weather will hold this week and I can get out into the garden and do some putten about.

Carol is powering through her interviews, making awesome progress.

I am back to my normal schedule now. Three months and I am done with this degree!!

No comments: