I hope everyone is doing well and having a good new year so far.
Our journey east went without a hitch, Christmas was great and everyone had a good time. I, unfortunately, came down with a cold just as we were about to leave, and I have spent the last two weeks trying to beat it into submission. I do believe I am gradually winning, but it has been tough.
After getting home from Arkansas, I spent the whole week sleeping/coughing/snotting/fevering. It was a bit depressing as the weather was very nice with highs in the 50s. Even now, the weather is nice. We may even approach 70 tomorrow. I am sure we will pay for the beautiful weather, but it is nice to know it exists even if I can't get out and enjoy it.
The reason for my lack of posts has been my illness. Other than the cold nothing exciting has occurred in the past few weeks.
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment