A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

We found out last week that the property owner we rent from has decided to sell rather than renew our lease. We were expecting to renew, so this has been a bit upsetting. I kinda like the place, sure it is not perfect, but I am comfortable here. And, I don't want to move so soon...or ever unless someone moves me. :) Anyway, we have been scurrying around to find a place but nothing is as nice as what we currently have, at least not in the same price range. Carol found one she loved, but it lacks a back door, appliances and needs a lot of fixing up. The price they are asking for that dump is the same as what we are currently paying, and that is not going to happen.

We may have found a place that is not too bad, but we are waiting to see if they will take our katties and us.

It is Ground Hog Day and we are getting rain, snow, sleet, and I don't know what. It has been bitterly cold all day and I find it terribly depressing. Just two days ago it was 74! Winter is a tough tree to peel some days. Hurry on Spring!

Everything else just ticks along, work is work and neither C nor me are doing anything terribly exciting.

No comments: