
It has been raining for the past few days. I have been enjoying watching it come down and listening to the water on the windows. It has become cold. I sit and shiver wrapped up in my Wolf blanket. I suppose I could turn the heat up, but I am feeling fiscally responsible.
I am in serious procrastination mode. I need to finish my annotated bib, read Frankenstein and Manfred, and do some writing/editing of my poetry. Instead I sit and look out my window, listen to Pink Floyd, and think about either napping or going to Whole Foods.
Hello Carol! I saw your note from last night and some time today or tomorrow I will write you a note and get it into the mail. It is great to hear from you.
I received a note from a grammar Nazi about the rather pathetic writing exhibited here. I suppose I should put up a little disclaimer on this page saying that all entries are put up as they occur to me. I rarely edit. In fact, I suppose I could say this page is written in dialect, not Standard Edited English. I should have kept the comment, I suppose, for what was truly amusing was the grammatical errors it contained. I had a nice chuckle though, so thank you mr or ms anonymous.
It is a good day for Manfred and Frankenstein. Or maybe some writing. I think I will set aside my annotated bib for a bit and read or write, or maybe both, for a bit.
1 comment:
Dear Quickfry Kid,
I noted with some concern that you failed to post my words, and even chose to treat them with some contempt - I hope for your own sake that being so condescending buttresses an ego so frail it needs shoring up at the expense of some other, anonymous person. I am bereft, I confess - I make the effort to reach out, and am rebuffed, yet my only wish was to help another (albeit lesser) human to rise to the level of my own perfection.
You will do as you choose, I'm sure - publish this or let it pass away, unremarked, unshared, unappreciated. sob. I will find some other needy soul.
yours 'til (ersatz) bacon fries
Post a Comment