In 56 hours I should be in Dallas. How strange is that?
Boxes boxes everywhere
nothing can be found
I drink out of a paper cup
eat off plastic-ware
and wonder what has broken
will break during the move
This is my last blog post here in Raleigh. Tonight the innertubes get deflated and will not be puffed up until Monday. I don't know how I will survive for 3.5 days without my connection to the world.
All mail is being redirected to Denton as of today.
Very little food remains in the fridge.
Kitty's eat out of plastic too.
Our ups boxes should be almost there now
how strange to think of my self in TX
Movers arrive at 8 tomorrow.
We fly out at 3:30, arrive at 5:30 (central so a three hour fly)
45 minutes by taxi to denton
then a visit round the house
Saturday I will tour the town a little, get some groceries and think about what to grow.
Sunday our boxes find us (we are not trying to hide to hard from them). I will then set up two computers so the innerwebs can find us Monday.
Monday, Innerwebs.
For the rest of the summer I will be trying to empty boxes and get myself settled in.
UNT has accepted me, so I have to begin planning my fall (really my rise as I become).
I am going to miss Raleigh. The last two years have been some of the happiest years of my life. I only hope Denton will be as pleasant.
See you all in Texas (are hon's and sweeties legally required in Texas?).
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment