A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The living room looks like a living room. I suppose I could take some photos of it now, along with my office. Both were finished yesterday. I am very pleased with how my office looks, but I need more books to fill the shelves. I will need to find a free/cheap book place and see if I can get some more stuffs.

Thursday I go to UNT and see my adviser to select the courses I will be taking this fall. I have decided to go to UNT (though TWU is still possible depending on what kind of offer they make me, if any). This fall I will take the mandatory courses and then build my program based on my own interests.

A mocking bird is sitting on our fence doing the car alarm call. The one where you set your alarm, and have a multiple set of tones. How's that for changing times. I am sitting on our cement pad in the back yard this morning. We have the possibility for rain, it is 78 going for 90, and it feels great. In fact it may be starting to rain so inside I go.

No license yet, but another step closer, I hope. It is a pain to go through all the paperwork and such like. gahhh I hate forms.

No comments: