A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am feeling much better now. Still a little congested at times, but that may just be the ragweed.

It rained again this week, big surprise! Historical weather patterns suggest that October and May are the wettest in this area. I feel mossy, or maybe like one of those jackalopes with the huge fungal growth coming out of their heads. Speaking of which, though I have seen a vulture or five, I have yet to see a jack rabbit here. North Carolina was polluted with bunnies, but I have seen none here.

Today we are off to Lewisvile to get some work done on the car (replacement of some missing trim promised by the dealer). Then it is back to work for me. Middle of the semester and life is busy.

What else? All the rain is making the plants grow like weeds, the weeds are getting tall cause I can't mow them, and the front lawn almost looks lawnish.

No comments: