Last Friday I began to feel a little icky, the icky faded a bit Saturday, came back stronger Sunday, and by Monday I was colded. Sick. Sore throat, runny nose, fever. I remained miserable until Thursday, began to recover Friday, and this morning I can sit up, look around, and not fling fluids. In fact, I am feeling well enough that I did not take any meds last night before bed and none this morning upon waking. Hopefully recovery will continue and I will be able to get back to it.
Because of my illness, I missed the only class scheduled for this week. I did not get much work done either, my mind was idling. I spent Tuesday watching season 5 of Grey's Anatomy, which was not something I really wanted to do.
Thursday evening Carol talked me into getting a tv (32 inch flat screen, floor model with a few scratches, on sale cheap),and Friday we found a decent used love seat to sit in while watching movies.
We watched a New Orleans movie to test it out. One of the best treatments of the New Orleans debacle I have seen. Trouble the Water is the movies title.
What else? Charlie is a devil cat, full of energy. When he gets the rips, we dare not move any appendage or it gets attacked. Any poor unoffending item that appears capable of providing any entertainment is attacked. Everything is attacked. Here's proof:
No comments:
Post a Comment