A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Date set

May 8 at 10 am. That is when I will marry Carol. If you can make it, you are welcome to come.

Saturday night it snowed. Sunday it melted. Monday we had a salad made from stuff collected from our wee tiny garden. I think most things survived the cold weather, though a few tomato plants and the egg plant plants are still iffy. With any luck it won't snow again this year. It has been a cold icky winter this year.

My lap top dropped last week as well. I have a replacement hard drive on its way, and I hope that is all that is required to get it going again. I miss being able to sit on the couch and read my mail/reader and check out the weather.

Other than that, it has been a quiet week, though snow, laptop, wedding date seems like quite a lot.

No comments: