A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another week of mostly hot. 100 and more every day. Gets boring after awhile, same ole same ole.:) I was forced to water the lawn this morning, it has been looking bad lately, but I finally gave in and watered. For most of the summer the showers were coming frequently enough to keep it alive and green. Haven't really had any rain in the last week and so everything is now brown.

I gave up on the south west corner of our back yard. The plants there have been struggling for awhile, but this morning I said enough and did not give them any water. Kinda sad, but it is going to remain hot for the next week or two so no point watering something that won't survive anyway.

The rest of the week has been uneventful. Regular workouts, slow weight loss, eating lots. Carol is losing weight and looking svelter!

Two weeks till school start!

No comments: