A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Friday, January 28, 2011

I feel obligate to brag a bit today. I am ate lunch sitting on our back cement pad without a jacket or robe on. I went to the gym and should have worn shorts and short sleeved t-shirt. I am currently sitting on the couch with doors and windows open enjoying the beautiful warm air that drifts through. Mags is sitting on my shrinking belly washing her face and complaining that I am moving too much. It feels wonderfully like spring though I know the weather is going to be back to misery next week. This is what I call a chinook!! 73 right now. The calendar says Jan. 28, the misery of living in Texas I guess. :)

Supper is Channa masala, yum yum. I think it has become my most favorite dish. Deep, layered spices without being excessively warm.

Stay tuned for next weeks whine on the excessively miserable weather!!

No comments: