A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The weather is cooling down. Highs are a balmy 90 or so most days. Feels chilly in the morning, and as soon as my toe allows I am going to start running again.


The toe  is doing much better and no longer looks like a weird blueberry. I can walk without limping too much, though it does hurt a bit after a long day on my feet.

The move is done, though there is still some unpacking and ordering of stuffs to do. Don't look at the book shelves either. I threw books up on the shelves to get them out of the way and some are facing backwards with the spines to the wall and totally unordered. Here is where an electronic ordering system would be great. Push a button and everything goes into the correct spot!

The kitchen is a little more organized than it was, though there is still a fair amount left to do. I hope to make some real progress this weekend.

Today, Carol and I should be walking down to the farmer's market for the first  time. I am guessing it is about a mile away, though that may be a little under. Still, it will be fun. Later, I need to slip down to the library and check out a book on Excel. I may teach an Excel class next year, but I am not certain about that. I may also be doing some volunteer work for the friends of the library. They have a book store at one of the libraries, and I may work a Saturday now and again.

I also need to make some meals for next week. A few soups or something. I will be really busy with classes, it is the one week with the most classes. So many in fact that I will have to be careful to not exceed the 19 hours I am allowed.

No comments: