It is with great sadness that I note tomorrow's temperature will be no better here than way up north. Rather depressing, what?
It's been a good week for me. I had a good (glowing?) work review, I did a presentation at a staff retreat, and I actually slept past 5 one morning!! The weather has been semi decent for much of the week with one day reaching 70. I am turning into a broken record though, I keep saying I am tired of the cold and gray. I wish we had some Lenten roses or the other winter flowering shrub (which I can never remember the name of) blooming in our yard.
Still no luck on the house move/search. We saw one nice new duplex that would perhaps work. It is nearly new with the paint smell still lingering. The problems are that it is not necessarily close to C's work (might have trouble getting to work if she must when I am not home) and it has no yard. Deal breakers? I don't know. I would be sad to leave my rosemary behind, but I don't want to be in the current place come summer.
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment