A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Friday, January 25, 2013

This has been a lost week. I came down with a cold last Friday night and have spent the last seven days battling the virus. I went back to work yesterday and had the sick slow start, this is where a 15 minute routine takes 45 minutes. By the time I was finished ironing my clothes (I had been too ill to do it after washing) I was sweating like a hard run horse. Fortunately, I had been wise enough to leave my shower to the nearly end. Carol is now doing battle with the cold, hopefully, she will start feeling better soon.

Back to my regular work schedule, finally. Winter break was long but I still managed to get my full hours in, yeah!

The weather has been a bit crazy here lately with some nice days and some not so nice days. Yesterday was a gorgeous day with a high of 79. It made my trip home slow as everyone was driving at half speed with their windows open. Not so nice for the next few days though. Even have a dense fog warning in effect this morning.


No comments: