We are mostly in the new home. Still a few things to do with the old place before we abandon it entirely. I will be delighted to walk away from that place though I will miss the back yard.
I will spend today in the old place cleaning and that should be it there.
The new place has laminate and tile through 90% of the house. The only pieces of carpet that exist are in the closets. I guess the owners felt swapping that carpet out was too expensive for the return. It has a rather weird paint job, but it is better than the brown cheap peeling wood paneling that was in the old place. Ceiling fans are present in all rooms except the kitchen and bathrooms (2 full baths again). We have a garage, though we can't use it right now due to an excess of stuff that likely should be thrown away but hasn't been. Neither C nor me are all that good at throwing stuff away. We have a fireplace as well, so on those cold rainy winter nights we will be able to warm up the old fashioned way.
Now all we have to do is find things in boxes.
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment