A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.

Monday, March 18, 2013

We are mostly moved in now. The last big job is organizing the garage based on the Library of Congress Classification system.

Well, I would actually be quite happy if everything was up against a wall and I could park the car in the garage. Right now it is such a mess the car has to sleep in the driveway.

The house is starting to feel more like ours. We put up some art over the last few days and that has helped. We are a bit short on cupboard space but will make do. The best part is the backyard looks out on a pasture and there are hawses roaming round there. The worst part is the backyard looks over a wet spot that Carol calls a mosskitter creator and is already worried about being able to sit outside.

A wee bunny rabbit hangs out on our front lawn a long with a wee lizard (slightly bigger than the one at the old place and Charlie the Black Cat is quite happy to meet him/her).

Spring has definitely settled in round here. The fake pears are losing there blooms and going green, the redbud are all red (pink but I guess pink bud don't sound as good), and the trees are half green and half fuzzy. I had to cut the lawn today, so I guess the easy winter days are gone.

No comments: