The cold weather lately has frozen up all the intertubes in this area making it impossible to post on this blog. :)
Well, it has been cold, but I have been snuggled up tight with my computer working away. Fortunately I have a little breathing room today and tomorrow. Here is some of what I was working on: http://smlingrell.com/TeachingPortfolio.html
Starting Wednesday, I will have a whole whack of essays to grade, and then this semester will be finito completo. If you are wondering why I am seemingly so silly this morning, it is cause I woke at 3:30 and could not get back to sleep. So, I am in one of them funky sleepy moods.
I do not remember when my last post was, but things have been going well for me. Thanksgiving was pleasant, the last week of school was fine. I took some cookies into class on the last day and gave my students a treat. Hopefully, they walked out of the semester having learned something useful as well.
I now have a few weeks to work on my stuff before the final semester begins. It is going to be a busy time for me. But we can always hope it will be pleasant. :)
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment