I heard some firecrackers explode at midnight, but grumpled and rolled over. I have not stayed up late for years, in fact the last late night I had was likely 01 or 02...oh well, I don't feel like I have missed anything by starting my new year tired and achey.
The past year was quite fine I think. I have some accomplishments I am proud of, some I think are rather mediocre, and some that are less fine, but that is the way it often is. I coulda done more in some areas, and other areas are doing just fine.
For this coming year I think I will take a cue from the comic PhD and learn something new, though it won't be LaTex. Last year I took up photoing, and that kept me excited and active.
Its a bit cold this morning. Hope it don't snow.
A good link to the Maddow Show's explanation of the Gaza/Israeli chaos is here.
Happy New Year everyone!!
A record of my life updated at random times and for random reasons.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment